Overall, we saw a great September compared with the same month last year. Interest rates are the lowest they’ve ever been, and our supply of inventory indicates we are in a buyer’s market for most price ranges.
Here are the September numbers from all HOME Real Estate offices including Lincoln, Seward and Milford:
- $36,762,660 Total Volume Sold (Up 32% from Sept. 2010)
- 234 Total Sides Sold (Up 24% over Sept. 2010)
- 245 Sides Placed Under Contract (Up 21% from Sept. 2010)
- 402,132 Page Views on HomeRealEstate.com
- 48,743 User Sessions on HomeRealEstate.com
- 5,471 User Sessions from a Mobile Device
- 30 New Saved Searches on HomeRealEstate.com
- 890 New Saved Properties on HomeRealEstate.com
- 597 New Customers/Clients on HomeRealEstate.com
- 1,016 Daily Active Users on Facebook.com/HomeRealEstate
- 131 Text Inquiries to HOME4U at 59559
- 2,364 Guided Tour Views at HomeRealEstate.com
- 309 Views at HomeRealEstateTV.com
View our monthly Market Snapshot here.