We’re excited to announce our website makeover! www.HomeRealEstate.com got a fresh facelift to make it cleaner and easier to use, especially with more and more of our customers using tablet devices. The site features pictures from around our community, which will be updated seasonally to tell the world about our beautiful HOMEtown. We also gave the website content an overhaul to include relevant information about why there’s No Place Like HOME.
Some key items worth noting include:
- Ask a Question – We made it easier for you to get in touch with us, on the top of every page, and to the right of every home for sale.
- HOME Page Search Bar – One blank, hundreds of possibilities. Enter a city, street, zip code, neighborhood, even a school, and start finding the HOME of your dreams.
- Advanced Map Search – We get it. More than 4,000 homes for sale may seem overwhelming. But we’ve made it simple to narrow it down. Just enter what you’re looking for, and the map updates with homes that fit your criteria. Zoom in to the area, or even use the tools at the top to draw a border around where you want to live. Did you get too narrow? Click the “x” next to the criteria at the top you’d like to remove.
- HOME info – Click on a home for full details including full-screen photos, monthly payment scenarios, school information and even a Walk Score® based on how far the home is from desired services. We make it easy to choose your community based on your wants and needs. Find a home you like? Schedule a visit, or save the property for later.
- HOME Real Estate info – Why do we do what we do? Because we love our community and want to help it thrive and grow. Our new site showcases what makes HOME Real Estate stand out from the rest.
- HOME Agents – From any page, you can push a button to find a HOME agent. You can search by specialty or office.
- Advice – Whether, buying, selling, building, or relocating, HOME has the know-how you need. We put relevant information on one convenient page for you.
If you have any trouble finding what you need, check the list at the bottom of each page. Still need answers? Contact us. We’d love to hear your feedback on the new site, as we continue to develop it and add useful information. E-mail the webmaster with suggestions and comments.